Kaas Pathar Hotels
- Kas Pathar/Kas Plateau is about 80 kms from Phaltan city. It is where one finds the Valley of Flowers during the monsoon. The Plateau is in full bloom from end August throughout September. Nearly 300 different kinds of species of flowering plants, orchids (more than 150 types), shrubs and grasses can be spotted here. Many of the flowering plants are insect eaters ie these plants are carnivorous in nature. The flowering plants also bring in different types of birds amongst one of which is the "bulbul". Kaas Pathar has been declared as a Biodiversity World Heritage Site by The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (Unesco).
- Thousands of tourist visit Kaas Pathar every year & finding Kaas Pathaar Hotels can be quite a challenge.
- Hotel Jakson Inns Phaltan, is an ideal place to stay if you are looking for Kaas Pathar Hotels. Although located approximately 80 kms from Kaas Pathaar, this hotel takes care of every aspect of your visit to Kaas including a car with driver, picnic basket & all other luxuries to make your journey as comfortable as possible. The journey to Kaas Pathar is made even more adventurous as the hotel takes you through 3 other sight seeing options on the way to Kaas & arranges for a guide so that a guest has a learning experience of the flora and fauna of Kaas. The valley also has a beautiful lake called the "Kaas Lake" which has water throughout the year.
- What is even more exciting is that the hotel spoils you with a foot massage of scrubs made from organic extracts. This massage can be customized and is highly recommended to sooth your tired body.
- Hence next time if you are looking for Kaas Pathar Hotels, make sure you book with Hotel Jakson Inns Phaltan for a delightful experience. Our guest have rated us 5 stars on Trip Advisor. You may also read our Google reviews and our blog for guest experiences.