Hotels Near Pandharpur/Places to visit near Pandharpur
- If you have planned a pilgrimage to Pandharpur and you are looking for Hotels near Pandharpur or Places to visit near Pandharpur, then Jakson Inns is the perfect decision. The hotel is on the highway and approximately 2 hours by Road.
- Pandharpur is a most popular pilgrimage city located on the banks of the Bhima River, which is alternatively known as Chandrabhaga because of its half-moon-like shape. The city is named after a great merchant, Pundalik, who achieved self-realization there.
- Pandharpur, also known as Pandhari, hosts the renowned Vitthal temple on the banks of Bhim?.
- Vitthal regarded in Hinduism as a form of Lord Krishna or Vishnu and his consort Rakhumai.
- Pandharpur is the most visited temple in Maharashtra. The Warkari's start marching from their homes to the temple of Pandharpur in groups called Dindi to reach on Aashadhi Ekadashi and Kartiki Ekadashi. A dip in holy river Chandrabhaga on whose banks Pandharpur resides, is believed to have power to wash away Sins. All the devotees are allowed to touch the feet of the idol of Vithoba. In May 2014, the temple became first in India to invite women and people from backward classes as priests.
- Most of our guests who are looking for hotels near Pandharpur or places to visit near Pandharpur, find us at the appropriate location since the Palki passes in front of the hotel whereas Phaltan is also a stop over for the same.
- The hotel can organize a tour of Places to visit near Pandharpur during your stay. These can include organic farms, water falls, forts, museums and so on. Hence if you are looking for hotels near Pandharpur or places to visit near Pandharpur with all comforts & amenities, we would be delighted to host you and look after your spiritual as well as leisure requirements. Jakson Inns can also help you with the "Aarti ki Thali" for the darshan and all other samagri.
- We also provide you with packed lunch "on request" if you are planning places to visit near Pandharpur